Working at PLC
Thanks to the ability, dedication and commitment of our 200+ employees, we are continually growing and improving in the delivery of education, use of technology, our academic standing, and support of professional and personal development along with our high standard of service. We remain one of Western Australia’s leading schools for girls.
We look to our staff to promote self-worth, knowledge, lifeskills and independence in the students, in an environment that fosters learning, positive relationships, a challenging academic programme and leading educational practice.
Our employees are sourced from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences, each bringing with them a special quality to the PLC team.
PLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that supports workplace diversity and places particular value on all staff and students as ethically responsible citizens of the community. The organisation is committed to an informed respect for people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Whether in a teaching or non-teaching capacity, come and join the PLC team and play your part in shaping the lives of Western Australia’s young women. We encourage applications from women and men who share PLC’s values and goals. If you feel that you have what it takes to be a PLC employee, please check our current vacancies here to see what great career opportunities we may have available for you.
There is a range of exciting career opportunities available across the School in disciplines such as teaching (Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12), IT, maintenance, community relations, administration, accounting and human resources. When you choose our organisation, you will become part of a caring and dedicated team of professionals who benefit from your personal experiences and knowledge.
PLC staff members are continually improving themselves within an environment that appreciates and acknowledges personal and team achievement. These are just some of our great employee benefits:
- competitive and above-award salaries
- up to 25% discount on PLC fees for your daughter, after appropriate qualifying period
- supportive and consultative work environment
- wide range of internal and external professional development opportunities
- internal promotional opportunities
- long-service leave after seven years continuous service
- social work environment
- range of part-time/flexible working hours where possible
- salary packaging
- laptop provided to teaching staff
- employee assistance programme
- use of gym and pool
- deferred salary programme
- paid parental leave
- focus on employee wellbeing and healthy lifestyle
- Teaching to the International Baccalaureate and WA Curriculum provides the opportunity to become a global educator
PLC's preferred superannuation is WestScheme.
For more information on a career at PLC please feel free to call Human Resources on 9424 6485.